LANDTEK Window Tint Meter WTM-1000,Measurement Range: 0 to 100% Light Transmission,Sample Thickness: Less than 10 mm or 0.4inch.
Applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane. Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample.Features
* This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that measures the amount of light that passes through a window.
* Technology is designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards.
* Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution.
* Solid structure, small volume, light weight, exquisite, easy to carry.
* Single / Continuous measuring mode.
* Use USB data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.Specifications
Disply: 10mm LCD
Measurement Range: 0 to 100% Light Transmission
Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
Interface: USB (Optional Accessory)
Sample Thickness: Less than 10 mm or 0.4inch
Sample Size: 50x50mm Minimum
Operating conditions: 0~50°C,<90%RH
Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 Seconds
Effects From Stray Light: Not Effected by Stray Light
Lamp Life: 10 Years
Power Source: 4 x 1.5v AAA Batteries
Weight: 100g (not including batteries)
Dimensions: 126 x 65 x 27 mmUse WTM-1100 correctly Seated on glass to be measured.Standard Accessories included
Operation manual......1 pc.
USB cable and software
Bluetooth adapter and software