LANDTEK Window Tint Meter WTM-1100 with Sensor Measurement Range: 0 to 100% Light Transmission,Sample Thickness: Less than 18 mm or 0.7 inch.
This Window Tint Meter is a hand held device that measures the amount of light that passes through a window. It measures the total amount of Visual Light Transmission (VLT) through a window and any coating (tint film) on that window. This is designed to measure the total VLT of a window after it has been treated with after market window film. The device slides over a partially rolled down window, does its calculations, and in seconds displays the readings on the LCD. Additional features includes continous measuring mode and it has its own internal light source, so the meter will work day or night.
Applicable to measure the transmittance or haze of all kinds of transparent, translucent samples with parallel plane (such as automobile manufacturing, aerospace, glass products, plastic sheet, sheet, etc). Also can be used to determine the turbidity or clarity of liquid sample (water, drinks and so on).
* Digital display, wide measurement range, high resolution
* Accurate & reliable reading results
* One key calibration, easy to use.
* Solid structure, small volume, light weight, exquisite, easy to carry
* Continuous measuring mode
* Can connect with PC computer by the optional cable and the software for RS232C interface (not included in the set).
* Designed in accordance with GB 2410-80, ASTM D1033-61, JIS k7105-81 and other standards.
Display: 10mm LCD
Accuracy: ≤ 2%
Wavelength: 550 Nanometers
Measurement Range: 0~100% Light Transmission
Interface: RS-232C (optional, not included in the set)
Sample Thickness: Less than 18mm or 0.4 inch
Operating Conditions: 0~50°C, <90%RH
Time of Testing: Maximum of 4 seconds
Effects From Stray Light: Not Effected by Stray Light
Light Source: LED
Measuring Mode: Continous
Lamp Life: 10 Years
Power Source: 4 x 1.5V AAA Batteries (not included in the set)
Weight: 100g (excluding batteries)
Dimensions: Main Unit: 126 x 65 x 27mm; Sensor: 125 x 38 x 38mm
How to perform a test
* Power the tint meter on by pressing the power key
* Plass the 2 probes on each side glass in a central linethe meter will display the light transmission of that window on an easy to read liquid crystal display.
* It is easy to test the accuracy by yourself. There is a CAL button to be used to calibrate the tint meter.
*100% light transmission Do not place any reference plate into the meter's entrance slot. The reading on the display should be around 100%, if not, please press the CAL key and release it. The meter is now calibrated to 100% light transmission.
Standard Accessories included
Operation manual......1 pc.
USB cable and software
Bluetooth adapter and software