Landtek GM-268 Series Paint Inspection Surface Gloss Meter Vancometer 0.1-200Gu Multi-angle Electronic Paint 20°,60°, 85°,45°,75° Surface gloss measurement.
Glossmeter have different kinds of measurement angles.Generally, 20° applies to High Gloss Materials, 60°applies to Medium Gloss Materials, 85° applies to Low Gloss Materials. Two additional angles are used for other materials. An angle of 45° is specified for the measurement of ceramics, films, textiles and anodised aluminium, whilst 75° is specified for paper and printed materials.
* In accordance with international standard ASTMD523,ASTMD1455, ASTMC346, ASTMC584, ASTMD2457,DIN ENISO2813, DIN67530, ENISO7668, JISZ8741,MFT30064, TAPPIT480, GB9754, GB/T13891, GB7706 and GB8807. Its technical parameters conform with JJG696-2002.
* Accurate measurement, good repetitiveness.
* Automatic calibration. Small in size, easy to carry.
* Intelligent design, rapid measurement.
* Able to store 254 groups of measurements.
* Applies USB, RS-232, Bluetooth data output. (Optional Accessories)
* Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
* Backlight display, suitable for low light environment.
Material and angle selection recommended:
* High gloss paint, printing ink, plastics, paper and other materials. Use the angle of 20°.
* Middle gloss paint, printing ink, plastics, ceramics,marble and other materials. Use the angle of 60°.
* Low gloss paint, camouflage coatings materials.Use the angle of 85°.
* 45° is specified for the measurement of ceramics, films, textiles and anodised aluminium.
* 75° is specified for paper and printed materials. Holder with Calibration Standard.Accessories
Optic Cleaning Cloth
Optional Accessories (If you need additional purchase, please consult customer service)
USB Cable & software
Bluetooth adaptor & software